Anyone seen dealers discounting f350's or f450's yet?

1newbie

Reaction score
Not really excited about it, but thinking of buying a new ford.  Anyone seen dealers willing to deal or are they still in covid delusion?  Any feedback of the 7.3 V8.  Kinda sick of the BS around diesels (had 15+ diesels since '01 dmax).

I have the 7.3. It’s not the diesel but it does well. I get free gas so that’s what made me make the choice. Sometimes I do wish I had the diesel but not for the added price. 

I have the 7.3. It’s not the diesel but it does well. I get free gas so that’s what made me make the choice. Sometimes I do wish I had the diesel but not for the added price. 
what is the heaviest that you pull with it?  When loaded down, will it rev out and let the 10 speed keep it in the HP range?

what is the heaviest that you pull with it?  When loaded down, will it rev out and let the 10 speed keep it in the HP range?
I tow my 22’ enclosed with it. 2 quads 50 gallons of fuel and the sand rail. Zero issues and no complaints. I baby it but the 10 speed does it’s thing. Goes up hills no issues. I don’t know if I’d want to tow a 40’ 5th wheel with it though. 

Not really excited about it, but thinking of buying a new ford.  Anyone seen dealers willing to deal or are they still in covid delusion?  Any feedback of the 7.3 V8.  Kinda sick of the BS around diesels (had 15+ diesels since '01 dmax).
Good luck finding anyone is dealing on these. No one has any stock plus dealers are not getting too many 2023's. I had to call a few places to find one that was not going to dealer markup a new build. Small mom and pop dealership that I ordered from said they were only getting 19 Superdutys for 2023 MY.   2023 F250 Lariat Ultimate with Tremor and H/O 6.7.  OTD = 97,410.00

good luck on discounts :lol: .. youll be lucky if you  can even find a truck.

Local dealer has lots of trucks.  The F450 platinum that I like is stickered at $122k......   :(

I just ordered one, best they can do is MSRP. The few trucks that are on the lot are $15-20k over MSRP. 

If you wanted a truck you should have got in line months ago. 

I hit my truck from Granger In Iowa. Smoking deal. 

They already have more customers than they can get trucks for 2023. 

I have the 7.3 with 4:30’s. I love it. Power reminds me of my 05 Dmax. 

if you need a dually skip the gasser though. 

Back