Anyone see the new Polaris Turbo R or Pro R on dealer floors

cek

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any inventory for the new Turbo R or Pro R? Just found out my dealer screwed me and does not have an allocation. I've heard they are being deliverd so I figured I would see if anyone has seen any on the ground for sale. Looking for 2 seaters only.

Has anyone seen any inventory for the new Turbo R or Pro R? Just found out my dealer screwed me and does not have an allocation. I've heard they are being deliverd so I figured I would see if anyone has seen any on the ground for sale. Looking for 2 seaters only.
Seems most dealers have them pre-sold.  Might get lucky and have someone backout or not qualify for the financing and one is available.    Maybe try the bigger dealer as they get more allocations.  

Yeah I know. I’ve tried most of the big ones. Hoping someone sees one at a smaller dealer that I can scoop up. 

My local dealer had a blue 4 seater a week ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Going out testing on our 2 seater tomorrow with the Walker Evans. That car will be a beast when done.

There was one at Moto United, La Habra where I ordered my new Can Am, but it was already sold and having a bunch of stuff added to it.

Those things are HUGE!!!!

Back