Anyone recognize these guys?

Conrad

Reaction score
Anyone recognize these guys? I have a lead on some stolen property …

IMG_1252.jpeg

Not exactly your typical demographic or what you'd think of for a topic like this. Goes to show the stereotype can be completely off when grampa is a suspect :doh:  

The fellas in the picture had their box trailer and buggy stolen. They posted it a couple of years ago, i saved the pictures of the sand car (because I like it), but not the contact info as i figured the sand car was long gone. Lo and behold, the stolen sand car has surfaced. I don't know the whole story, they may have got it back? Sold it? Insurance paid out etc. Was hoping to reunite them with the car 

The fellas in the picture had their box trailer and buggy stolen. They posted it a couple of years ago, i saved the pictures of the sand car (because I like it), but not the contact info as i figured the sand car was long gone. Lo and behold, the stolen sand car has surfaced. I don't know the whole story, they may have got it back? Sold it? Insurance paid out etc. Was hoping to reunite them with the car 
I'd update that on your Facebook post about looking for them. If you've got good news friends will be more likely to get in touch with them.

Not exactly your typical demographic or what you'd think of for a topic like this. Goes to show the stereotype can be completely off when grampa is a suspect :doh:  
I'm with you...that's a shady looking goat......he did something......and an Outlaw offroad shirt...dead giveaway.

I'd update that on your Facebook post about looking for them. If you've got good news friends will be more likely to get in touch with them.
I was hoping to keep it on the down low as to not start the glamis CSI guys from asking questions  :classic_biggrin:  But you're right, I went ahead and updated FB 

Good luck with the search, hopefully the owners get their beloved sand car back.

Back