Anyone know who owns this car?

Sent my son to Alumicraft last week to get a car going to Redline and Matt was super cool and gave him a shop tour. I'm doing the next job for them and I want a tour and a T shirt.

Sent my son to Alumicraft last week to get a car going to Redline and Matt was super cool and gave him a shop tour. I'm doing the next job for them and I want a tour and a T shirt.
if you go ask about the new 2 seat frame they are working on...Matt showed it to me and seems super excited about it. 

if you go ask about the new 2 seat frame they are working on...Matt showed it to me and seems super excited about it. 
My son saw it and was impressed. Matt also showed him some body panels and told my son to pick them up with 2 fingers so he did. He couldn't believe how light the panel was. 

Now I'm pissed he got a tour and I haven't. 

My son saw it and was impressed. Matt also showed him some body panels and told my son to pick them up with 2 fingers so he did. He couldn't believe how light the panel was. 

I believe Matt told me 7lbs for the entire carbon body they have for their 4 seat car...The new cars are over my budget, but they sure are impressive.

I asked Matt about going to the SSSS - he said they've talked about it and maybe next year when they have the new 2 seat car and carbon body for it completed they'd go...sure would be cool to see the show begin to have more sand cars.

is the 2 seat car a class 10 car or lightweight duner?  Someone on here was trying to do a 'group order' of lightweight alumicraft dune cars with Honda K motors.....

Turning into a sand car shop, used to be a race car shop that made sand cars on the side. 

is the 2 seat car a class 10 car or lightweight duner?  Someone on here was trying to do a 'group order' of lightweight alumicraft dune cars with Honda K motors.....
Which 2 seat car? Mine is a class 1 or 6200. 

That was me discussing a light weight chassis. Unfortunately, we could not get the cost to where it needs to be. 

Turning into a sand car shop, used to be a race car shop that made sand cars on the side. 

Which 2 seat car? Mine is a class 1 or 6200. 

That was me discussing a light weight chassis. Unfortunately, we could not get the cost to where it needs to be. 
Yup. My son said Matt has 7 sandrail chassis built right now.

Back