Anyone know this guy?

Jammer75

Reaction score
Driving from la to Phoenix today I saw my old VW buggy I sold about 7-8 years ago. 

seeing if anyone recognizes it and might know the current owner

B6F6BC78-8B44-4085-9DF1-E67A7059012F.jpeg

593775AA-C563-44D1-B929-B812C728A02C.jpeg

Good luck. 
It’s crazy. I ran into a guy that bought a Harley I traded in with all receipts for work done on it and he said he got none of it and was super excited to find out everything

then I saw a dirt bike I sold a few years back “twice”(a couple years apart) going down the freeway in the back of a truck  

I thought this was crazy as I sold/live in Arizona and sold it to a guy in Az  thought it was super coincidental on a Monday in the middle of I-10 between Indio and blythe east bound with Cali plates  

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a 91' Toyota Truck I had in the 90's...lifted, etc. this was way after I sold it...looked 100% the same, just a very dark Mexican driving it...LOL

Still had my "No on S22 CORVA", White Zombie and "SHIFT" Racing stickers on the back window

Nice Old School Buggy...My oldest now wants something like that to drive

I saw a 91' Toyota Truck I had in the 90's...lifted, etc. this was way after I sold it...looked 100% the same, just a very dark Mexican driving it...LOL

Still had my "No on S22 CORVA", White Zombie and "SHIFT" Racing stickers on the back window
On that note my wife get sickof hearing it but 7 days a week , every couple hours there’s an old Toyota towing an old Toyota east out of California. I’ve noticed this for about 10-12 years now. Here’s one from the same trip I took on Monday. 

E0776071-AD94-47FA-8F33-AB10113186F5.jpeg

All Toyota trucks migrate South for their final golden years  :crusty:

see them all the time on the 10 through palms springs-indio. but always evening or night rarely during the day. 
I have wondered about these too.  I figured they are all headed south of the border as well.  Maybe Biden will invite them back, too?

Back