anyone have any luck with R2C air filters lately

John@Outfront

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
had a customer that wanted to buy an air filter from me, i didn't have what he wanted and thought they were out of business.

as it was an R2C brand.  he called me back shortly after to tell me they were indeed open and had his size. a few days later he got the air filter.  shipping slip had right size, but filter was wrong size.  he called to correct the issue and phone is now disconnected and website down.......................

Someone recommended these to me and I wanted to try but can’t seem to track them down. He said kartek sold them but no luck. I think I’d like to try a dry filter if anyone has any recommendations. 

Kartek told me a few weeks back that they havent been answering calls, replying to voicemails, etc - they figured they purchased too much and that they couldnt keep up with the demand. Website down is the sign it's over. Ug as i just had a custom outerwear made for one. Lame

Still holding on to mine!  I check it after each trip.  Still clean!

Damn that sucks.   I have an R2C filter and love it.  It works 1000% better than all my K&N’s 

They’ve been like that on the phone for a while. I have one as well been great in my Honda 

they have closed up shop I found out early this week

I ran an AEM dry filter for a few years on my Ecotec powered buggy and had zero issues or infiltration.

R2C worked great for 2 seasons, but after that I couldn't get the dust out of it enough to prevent migration.  

So, if you buy one, it's a high performance paper filter, not a forever filter like others (or they advertise).

I ran the R2C without any issues. Was told stories of problems and that I should stop using it?????? It is on my sons motor now and I went with CBM. Really like it.

Back