Anybody looking for a House in Placentia, CA???

nice house,  raised my kids in Placentia for 21 years.  great city   glwts

https://www.949finnell.com/    12'x77' RV/Trailer parking   Thanks for looking/sharing!
So here’s something crazy. My wife’s parents live in a gated neighborhood in El Cajon/Rancho area. Houses were built in the early 80’s and are this exact floor plan. We are friends with my in-laws neighbors and this is there exact floor plan. Right down to the buffet cabinet in the walkway between the entry way and to the family room & kitchen. And the drop down step in the living room . So crazy! I just sent him your ad and we have been laughing. 

Im going to search for other houses in your neighborhood to see if they are all the same.  

So here’s something crazy. My wife’s parents live in a gated neighborhood in El Cajon/Rancho area. Houses were built in the early 80’s and are this exact floor plan. We are friends with my in-laws neighbors and this is there exact floor plan. Right down to the buffet cabinet in the walkway between the entry way and to the family room & kitchen. And the drop down step in the living room . So crazy! I just sent him your ad and we have been laughing. 

Im going to search for other houses in your neighborhood to see if they are all the same.  
How funny…wonder if same builder?J.M. Peters

How funny…wonder if same builder?J.M. Peters
I’ll ask my in-laws as they are original owners and were there when the neighborhood was being built. My in laws have the smallest of the two story’s, your floor plan was the largest of the two stories. 

Back