Any Pro R’s out there?

cek

Reaction score
I know it’s a long shot but Anyone know of my 2 seat pro r’s sitting at dealers? Mine isn’t going to be here in time for a trip I have planned to the Oregon coast. 

There’s one in Grand Junction Colorado.  $55.000

Why do you need a Pro R? Aren’t you bringing that gorgeous new Funco? Perhaps you have same problem I do where nobody wants to be a passenger, everyone wants their own rig to drive? 

Why do you need a Pro R? Aren’t you bringing that gorgeous new Funco? Perhaps you have same problem I do where nobody wants to be a passenger, everyone wants their own rig to drive? 
We take side by sides and Sandcars. Sandcars aren’t as much fun in Oregon. 

There was a few at Corona Motorsports last week.

Lol. yup. He was very nice when he told me though. 
I was talking to my friend today and he said he went over there to go look.  The sales guy told him they sold 2 4 seat Launch editions to one person.  That is $120K!!!  LMAO

Did you call Bert's Mega Mall?  They might have some.  

I picked up a new dirt bike from my kid a few weeks ago there and they actually were very reasonable on the pricing on the bike. 

Did you call Bert's Mega Mall?  They might have some.  

I picked up a new dirt bike from my kid a few weeks ago there and they actually were very reasonable on the pricing on the bike. 
I haven’t. Figured they would be sold out. I’ll give them a call tomorrow. 

Their fees are way higher than anyone elses…. Like $5000 for freight and setup and dealer fees

Back