Any Phoenix Suns fans out there?

onanysunday

Reaction score
This team is legit. Almost won it last year and they are much better this year. Way more depth. Especially now with Bismack in the mix.  Several of our starters out and we keep winning. Second 10+ win streak going right now. Oh and what's up with Chris Paul or Devin Booker not making the All star team? Are you kidding me? If they can stay healthy it will be hard for anyone to beat them 4 games. It will be Suns/ Warriors in the western finals. That one will be epic. 

They're my pick to win it all this year. Chris Paul deserves a Ring. Peace

If you can sit and watch an entire Basketball game, props to you.  In the last 10 years, I can't watch more than 10 minutes without wanting to put a knife to my wrist.  Not really sure what has changed, the but game isn't what t used to be.  FYI, I used to be a huge Basketball fan.

Oh and what's up with Chris Paul or Devin Booker not making the All star team? Are you kidding me? If they can stay healthy it will be hard for anyone to beat them 4 games. It will be Suns/ Warriors in the western finals. That one will be epic. 
All star choices are all about the markets. Phoenix is notorious a smaller market. Still though. They should have made it.

You hit the nail on the head with staying healthy.  They are deeper, but still.  I hope they just didn't peak early.  I think they have best shooting % for the league.  With that being said, yes I just watch the sun's cause they are winning. The game has changed, for the worse. But you can see the skills and talent out there.  

Go suns!

When the players started to make every move based on manipulating the ref and getting free throws....I was out.

It was supposed to change back to not pulling fouls with that BS...but I haven't watched to see if it did.

I'll watch when it's "basketball" again.

200.gif

Sorry to be the “get off my lawn” guy but I can’t watch professionals that want to pontificate on social justice while getting rich on sponsorships from entities that use China’s abused workforce. Unfortunate, I was a big time Lakers fan, was in the stands when Silk broke the three point record. 

Back