Any one have a 1”uniball tool I can borrow in riverside area

CHRIS J

Reaction score
I need to do two uniball a and can’t justify the tool cost, but will buy it if I need too.

anyone have one they are willing to loan me

thanks

Make your own. Two sockets, long bolt or threaded rod, couple of nuts and a few washers. Done

If you don’t have sockets that are big enough than threaded couplings for gal pipe work well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll try it I’m not scared was just looking for the easy button lol

thx

I have one. I can swing by Monday.
Thanks dude I got them out pretty easy might be a little more difficult going in

ill see what I can accomplish today I might need it. Plus you need your mefi tool lol

Thanks dude I got them out pretty easy might be a little more difficult going in

ill see what I can accomplish today I might need it. Plus you need your mefi tool lol
And I have your dealer plate Balin brought back from Dallas. 

You can also go to Orielys and rent there ball joint press for free . It’s like a giant C clamp . Done that and works great . 

Tore my shop apart and cannot find my uniball tool. I know what drawer it should be in, but nope. Used it maybe 6 months ago. Whoever borrowed it is banned from borrowing tools now.

Just did this on mine. through them in the freezer for a few minutes and they went right in.

Back