Any Harley Guys Have an extra seat ? Looking for a seat for a custom atc 70 Trike

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Any Harley Guys Have an extra seat ?  Looking for a seat for a custom atc 70 Trike. anyone have a cool seat collecting dust that I can custom fab onto an ATC 70 to make a HD style trike cruiser.

Watcha Got???

:poule:

El cajon auto trim

will make you anything you want. 

Seat cover typically runs me 40$ installed

El cajon auto trim

will make you anything you want. 

Seat cover typically runs me 40$ installed
Thanks Matt...great shop / I have used them b4.  I am looking for a complete HD seat to custom mount onto a atc 70. A lot of harley guys buy new upgraded seats and the original justs gets tossed or sits for years....I am looking for somthing Harley

I've got a stock take off from a street glide.  But that's a two person seat.  I'm guessing you want a single seat?  Figured I'd check as you mentioned making the trike into a cruiser.  

I've got a stock take off from a street glide.  But that's a two person seat.  I'm guessing you want a single seat?  Figured I'd check as you mentioned making the trike into a cruiser.  
That may work ,......any pics? Look like this?

D2661848-EE5C-4554-A54C-5999E711ACBE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That may work ,......any pics?
This is not my bike but same seat.  It's a one piece pan.  I'm healing from fractured tibia/surgery and can't get to my seat at the moment.  It's hanging from the rafters in garage.   

Screenshot_20220322-100509.png

Screenshot_20220322-100448.png

Thanks!!!! See you over next week or so!!!

images

Back