Any Commercial contractors out there you know of any Good ones. 20 unit apt complex

Squatcher

Reaction score
Well I am building a 20 unit apt complex in phoenix.  plans are done waiting on city stuff.  I have a contractor but I am keeping my options open at this point. Nothing has been started but the set of finished plans and started some city permits.  Looking for a company to build these units for me. I know there are a lot of contractors on this board so lets hear from the phoenix guys that can handle a project like this.  

Try JJ Levinske.  www.bleuwave.com 

He is working on a project of mine.  Very knowledgable and NO BS kind of guy.

Sent you a PM with his cell.  

Squatcher, you've piqued my interest. Do you mind sharing your story on this build? I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like you do this on a regular basis? I sell high end windows and door for $$$$$ custom homes in San Diego and a homeowner I sold a few years back does this for a living in Oklahoma. Either way, good luck with your project!

Squatcher, you've piqued my interest. Do you mind sharing your story on this build? I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like you do this on a regular basis? I sell high end windows and door for $$$$$ custom homes in San Diego and a homeowner I sold a few years back does this for a living in Oklahoma. Either way, good luck with your project!
I have owned multifamily units for a few years.  rehab some and resell.  found some property and always wanted to build some. I have built a few new builds but nothing this big.  I know my limits so I will have a GC for this project.  I have found some great guys to do the project but the ball got dropped before the build and now just checking out some options. I still have great faith in the crew I have once started. I just want some options and run by a couple other companies. spending this much money I need to get a few more bids and opinions. This is a start of full retirement once this are built. I have another lot I want to do another 30 or 40 units on.  If I get them all done my kids will be set. Single family rentals are a total pain in the butt and Multifamily is way better money with the same hassle of a single family.  Sold all my houses and tripled my monthly rental income by moving all that money into Multifamily.  AZ has much better landlord laws then Ca. ROI is much better as well. 

Hmmm, My builder I have sold approx. 115 semi custom homes for used to build apartments for Mark Taylor. I believe he has built 300 unit complexes. He could be interested in something like this.

31 st ave deervalley
So next to MMC huh? Im off I17 and 303 and Jim is off Happy Valley and 19th, I would imagine he does everything in those areas including flooring. If you do reach out let him know Roger referred you.

Last edited by a moderator:
So next to MMC huh? Im off I17 and 303 and Jim is off Happy Valley and 19th, I would imagine he does everything in those areas including flooring. If you do reach out let him know Roger referred you.
yes right behind the MMC.   I talked to them already they will rent all 20 units from me. 

I have one more referral for you, if you need structured cabling, video surveillance, or access control my friend Rick Ames the owner of Data-Link would be a good contact as well.

https://dltsaz.com/

Not sure if you need any hot mopping showers but if you do let me know.

Back