Any Coffee Shop or Soda shop owner here need advice

Around here it's 15-20 energy drinks for ever 1 soda out of the vending machines. I'd think you would be short changing yoursef by not offering energy drinks as well.

We are planning on it energy drinks  kids drinks flavored soda coffee dognuts muffins 

Offer a bag lunch special only to vegans, two for one dognuts.

sorry I just couldn't resist.

Looking at opening a combo drive thru 
do you have a swig where your at? look at them if you don't. 

its ridiculous here in moore okla. lines as long as freaking chic fil a.

swigdrinks.com

I would of never thought a soda pop joint would be a good venture this day, but I live where there is a stupid starbucks every mile. Either way I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing how this goes.

Had someone in real need of us staying or we would have been there see you Dec 6

EEC30741-6E8D-43B8-82D5-498E8EF41D01.jpeg

DBCC1AE1-006F-477B-AB65-65E102C2C90A.jpeg

C064D382-B05B-4972-B7D1-3BCE16AF2CA0.jpeg

do you have a swig where your at? look at them if you don't. 

its ridiculous here in moore okla. lines as long as freaking chic fil a.

swigdrinks.com
We have a FIZ same deal    But we live in a rural area 10 mi from town ee just bought a commercial lot and will be building two 5k sq ft building one will be a tire lube and auto parts store other new head quarters for are construction business looking at adding a drive thru 

Take a look at Dutch Bros and see what they are doing. They went from being a few locations around here competing with Starbucks and are now in several states and have gone public. They are doing something that has set them apart from the big boys and if you can tap into that and make it fit your business plan it may work for you? I have always said my best ideas were stolen from someone else.

The only thing I have to add is bikini barista's are popular here! Just sayin!  :makerain:

If you are looking at doing your own line of retail type canned energy drinks (no coffee) or any other type of canned soda stuff I own Design it Yourself Beverages (DIYBEVS.COM) .

We create short run beverage runs for businesses, and small brands that arn't trying to launch full scale brands like monster etc (normally you would run 200k cans of product at a time, but not with us)

Take a look at Dutch Bros and see what they are doing. They went from being a few locations around here competing with Starbucks and are now in several states and have gone public. They are doing something that has set them apart from the big boys and if you can tap into that and make it fit your business plan it may work for you? I have always said my best ideas were stolen from someone else.

The only thing I have to add is bikini barista's are popular here! Just sayin!  :makerain:
no kidding they popped up here everywhere.

its all about effeciences. i just watched the mcdonalds store of ray krock. those mcdonalds bros were light years ahead of their times with their effeciencies. great show. 

I was at a anytime fitness owners convention one time with a guy I work for on the side taking care of his properties and remember a guy telling him "the money's not in the gym, its not in the tanning salon next door, or the restraunt at the end, its all in the building surrounding it and the real estate it sits on, so invest there. He did. and he's doing well lol.

We have "Better Buzz"   near us in San Diego.  I know they are working on franchising. They are great. It's like "crack" in a cup.   I think they go under the name coffee cart biz.  Not sure if they would open a store that far away, but its worth a try to check.

Back