Anthem status. Kid rocks new single

Love the Chorus. Let's Go Brandon! Peace

that song kinda wrote itself.  LOL. 

Pretty much could have spent 2 minutes reading posts from people I follow in Instagram and gotten the Lyrics

On my way home today i had to hit up albertsons, waiting in check out line i listen to kid in stroller screaming for 10 min. “I cant breathe, i dont want to wear a mask” wtf is wrong with that psycho lib mom. Eff newsom and Eff his anti science mandate.

torture your kid to prove how woke you are effin psycho

1 hour ago, raspadoo said:

One of my favorites Graphic as well

Love everything aaron lewis (even the stuff he wrote for years for others) Great song writer. Good head on his shoulders

Woke up this morning listening to that song! Peace

It’s refreshing to see higher profile people standing up. Need more of them to stand up! 

Love everything aaron lewis (even the stuff he wrote for years for others) Great song writer. Good head on his shoulders
His new album comes out Friday. A few of the early releases are really good. 

This one is awesome !

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you have neil young being the same bitch he’s always been. “Fire joe rogan or you cant play my songs”

“Keep on rockin in a free world!” Right neil? You effin fascist pos

Then you have neil young being the same bitch he’s always been. “Fire joe rogan or you cant play my songs”

“Keep on rockin in a free world!” Right neil? You effin fascist pos
Neil Young can go suck a big fat d*ck along side Bruce Springsteen.   American hating, Canadian hippie f*ck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back