Another what’s it worth SCU pro bro

This market $80k + next year when the 💩 hits the fan $50k 🤣

What do you want for it..... I have a buddy looking for a car.

Is this ocotilloboys old car?

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss that magazine. Made great Crapter material. I can’t do the digital magazine subscription thing. My brain has been fried with this instant gratification social media/ viral crap. 

kick ass car. Shoot for the stars if you’re not quite ready to let go 

It was $85k brand new, I was it’s first owner. It was SCU’s 20th anniversary in 2008, hence the 20 theme.

The second owner Scott added the Whipple. This market is all over the place, I was guessing $90k

I bought it from Scott then sold it it’s been in are camp since. Not even sure I’m going to sell (wife is in the hospital I’ve been here with her getting a little board she is doing good) a buddy of mine wants to order a couple Funco’s and I’ve been thinking about it anyway. Not sure I can go without a car for a year and a half 

Nice car!   In this market with transmission parts shortages your car is worth a lot more to someone without a transmission that does not want to miss a dune season.

$90K-100K and it will be gone quickly. 

I bought it from Scott then sold it it’s been in are camp since. Not even sure I’m going to sell (wife is in the hospital I’ve been here with her getting a little board she is doing good) a buddy of mine wants to order a couple Funco’s and I’ve been thinking about it anyway. Not sure I can go without a car for a year and a half 
Hope your wife is okay and gets better soon!
Order the transaxle ASAP, I hear there’s a long line for Albins and the S4S variants. Get in line at Funco and keep this one another year. The value in this car will hold. Anything new is $175k and up, this car fills a huge gap under new car pricing. 

.put your order in now if you want it for 2023.  Cory's new number is low.  LOL.  Mine is ready in Nov.  fingers crossed.  As many have said.  I have someone that would buy that car. Lots of buyers it seems and few good cars. Put if up for 100k and see what happens.  

Back