Anaheim Supercross seats?

matt86m

Reaction score
What's a good section to sit in to be able to see the track? Don't want to be too low or too high.

Damn, guess us sitting a lil lower missed out on that stuff.   We typically sit anywhere from 204-207.  Those seats have good view and are covered in case of rain.   

PXL_20220109_044452000.jpg

Oh yeah, love me some Supercross.

Balin went with some buddies last weekend and they got the $50 seats for whatever section that was and said they could see everything. His buddy was in the $150 seat closer to the track and he couldn't see sh!t. 

And a bonus eff stick Rick's girlfriend Danea was sitting near them flashing the (*)(*) and got into a fight with a woman who didn't appreciate the (*)(*) show. 

Balin went with some buddies last weekend and they got the $50 seats for whatever section that was and said they could see everything. His buddy was in the $150 seat closer to the track and he couldn't see sh!t. 

And a bonus eff stick Rick's girlfriend Danea was sitting near them flashing the (*)(*) and got into a fight with a woman who didn't appreciate the (*)(*) show. 
Saw them boobies on Insta..............my kids were close to the spot.

Lower isn't better for seeing everything at supercross.

That is pretty stupid, I imagine she could get hit wall all kinds of charges for doing that. Really high class woman there.....

Never sat this low before it was a cool experience we were right in front of the whoop section that destroyed almost everyone! 

3E1B9E1F-0D27-4C68-B9B4-B08CED3DEB3C.jpeg

At home, 86" tv, all the beer right there and no crowds, see everything, replays, bathroom down the hall, etc...!

:lmao:

But seriously, 3 level is good to see everything.

My 4 year old wants to go sooo bad. I might have to pick up some tickets to one of the next two in Anaheim. My wife will lose her shiat if he sees some tittles tho!

Back