Alone

rivermobster

Reaction score
Anyone else watch this show?

Season 11 is on now, but I just started season 10. There are some spin offs as well.

I dig it ...

If Stacy’s dad did it he wouldn’t think it was a contest.. it’s just his way of life.

He is in Alaska right now lol. They r crazy.

I’d rather have the world end in an Uber environment. A lot easier to take resources from the unsuspecting.

RD

If Stacy’s dad did it he wouldn’t think it was a contest.. it’s just his way of life.

He is in Alaska right now lol. They r crazy.

I’d rather have the world end in an Uber environment. A lot easier to take resources from the unsuspecting.

RD

He would Definitely be a contender
👍🏼👍🏼

He would Definitely be a contender
👍🏼👍🏼

He’s getting older now, but 15-20 years ago he woulda won that show year after year.. lol. Point in fact don’t even bother picking him up just leave him out there. 😳.

He’s getting older now, but 15-20 years ago he woulda won that show year after year.. lol. Point in fact don’t even bother picking him up just leave him out there. 😳.

It's always a surprise to me who wins each season...

I pick who I think will win, based on the first episode, and I've only been right one time.

It's a mental game as much as a skills game. The people that TALK the biggest game are the first to tap out! That's all I know for sure, so far.

This really is my favorite show/series to watch. 👍🏼

good show, we watch each season. The good ones are the proficient bow hunters who get big game. The hippy nut and berry freaks tap out once it gets cold and they have no fat source. Big thing they have to watch out for is hurting themselves with sharp objects.

good show, we watch each season. The good ones are the proficient bow hunters who get big game. The hippy nut and berry freaks tap out once it gets cold and they have no fat source. Big thing they have to watch out for is hurting themselves with sharp objects.

👍🏼👍🏼

It's always a surprise to me who wins each season...

I pick who I think will win, based on the first episode, and I've only been right one time.

It's a mental game as much as a skills game. The people that TALK the biggest game are the first to tap out! That's all I know for sure, so far.

This really is my favorite show/series to watch. 👍🏼

I do the same and almost never get it right.. lol.

One of my favorite shows. Crazy how most seem to go down just spending too much time on shelters in the beginning.

One of my favorite shows. Crazy how most seem to go down just spending too much time on shelters in the beginning.

Yep.

Or not gaining an extra 50lb before the show even starts! Skinny peeps never last too long.

1 of my favorite shows. I wish they would air the spinoffs after the full season. Right now they have the orig Alone & Alone Australia (in New Zealand)

It would be nice to stretch them out

1 of my favorite shows. I wish they would air the spinoffs after the full season. Right now they have the orig Alone & Alone Australia (in New Zealand)

I have the Paid version of Hulu. They have a couple of spin off shows on there. Not a lot. But enough to get a fix!

Look what I found this morning!

Back