Air Bag Pressure, General shock settings on Gen 4 Funco

Duffordraw

Reaction score
I searched and didn't find anything. Just wondering what pressures you guys run in your bags- I recently added onboard air and made some changes to where the motor and trans was mounted. Taking it out this weekend for the first time since the changes which got me thinking- what pressures do you all run and what is your set up? Also looking for input on dialing in the rebound and compression settings. I plan on giving Grant a call to get his input but just wanted to check on here as well. 

I have a gen 4 Funco, S4, LS3 with LSA Supercharger

Carl at shock talk made a world of difference on my gen 4. Now I'm running mid 30s front low 40s rear. I used to run I think around 40 and 45. I think Gen 4 numbers would be different than a GTX due to the weight wouldn't it? Guessing my car is around 2450.

I searched and didn't find anything. Just wondering what pressures you guys run in your bags- I recently added onboard air and made some changes to where the motor and trans was mounted. Taking it out this weekend for the first time since the changes which got me thinking- what pressures do you all run and what is your set up? Also looking for input on dialing in the rebound and compression settings. I plan on giving Grant a call to get his input but just wanted to check on here as well. 

I have a gen 4 Funco, S4, LS3 with LSA Supercharger
In a gen 4 with that setup I would run 40-45 in the front and 55-60 in the back. 

Carl at shock talk made a world of difference on my gen 4. Now I'm running mid 30s front low 40s rear. I used to run I think around 40 and 45. I think Gen 4 numbers would be different than a GTX due to the weight wouldn't it? Guessing my car is around 2450.
Grant said to start around 45 front and    52 rear and adjust from there- yes the gen 4 is a lot lighter than the GTX- that’s some good info though. Thank you @Coryz71 for sharing 

There is a Facebook group called Funco owners only and it has a lot of really good info on there about bag pressure. 

On my G5 Hustler LS/S4 on 35" Baja pro and 17" DuneSports I run 42psi front and 52psi rear and was happy with the ride and handling. The PSI will go up after some dunning as air temp rises.

Back