AEM to close their doors?

LtPyro

Reaction score
When I was at the dyno not too long ago getting a friends honda tuned up, the shop made a comment about the AEM computer we were using and asked why we bought it since AEM was planning on closing down.  According to them AEM was bought by Holley a while back and will be closing down.

Anyone else hear this or am I getting run over by the rumor train?

AEM was purchased by Holley but they are not closing their doors. It will just be run through Holley   For example a fuel pump is called AEM 340. Now it will be called AEM 340 by Holley.  I understand they bought AEM for recent EV technology that AEM came up with

Interesting.  When i go back to the shop i'll poke around for more info to see why they think AEM will be closing.

Interesting.  When i go back to the shop I'll poke around for more info to see why they think AEM will be closing.
who tuned your car?  i just tuned two V6 Hondas in the last month, one on race gas, one on e85, put ID1050 injectors in them both, i was impressed

even though I'm not a Honda guy

who tuned your car?  i just tuned two V6 Hondas in the last month, one on race gas, one on e85, put ID1050 injectors in them both, i was impressed

even though I'm not a Honda guy
Church Automotive did my tune.  I have 850 Injectors in mine.  What numbers were you seeing?  6-7 psi on 91 got me 415 to the wheels.  nothing to sneeze at lol

Hopefully they are wrong about AEM closing.  I don't like running parts that don't have support if possible.

Back