Adding Fuel Station and Water Station to enclosed trailer

RyanX3

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2018 Alcom Mission 24ft enclosed trailer. Got a great deal but need to set it up. Will be towing it behind my motorhome or truck. So far I have replaced all of the tires, added a spare and buffed/ceramic coated it.

Looking to add at least 40 gallons of fuel and at least 50 gallons of water storage underneath the trailer. I would prefer to use all aluminum or plastic for corrosion. I have tried to contact other Alcom dealers to buy the tanks and parts so they would be the same as factory without luck. Does anyone have pictures of fuel/water tanks on an Alcom, ATC, Intect or other aluminum trailer? Would like to run the fuel hose up to the tongue to house in a tool box along with an air line for filling tires.

Attachments

• Trailer Left.jpg
    Trailer Left.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Trailer Right.jpg
    Trailer Right.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 3
Thank you DockMaster for the pictures. Two separate tanks would be really nice. Are the tanks made of aluminum? Wonder if Intech would sell me the tanks, pump, etc.

Separate question... Looking to add E-track or L-track to the trailer floor. E-track seems harder to clean the sand out but is supposed to be a stronger. What do you all think is best?

Thank you DockMaster for the pictures. Two separate tanks would be really nice. Are the tanks made of aluminum? Wonder if Intech would sell me the tanks, pump, etc.

Separate question... Looking to add E-track or L-track to the trailer floor. E-track seems harder to clean the sand out but is supposed to be a stronger. What do you all think is best?
Tanks are aluminum I believe. I’ll take a look at them. I think I recall seeing a label on them from whoever makes them . I don’t think they are made in-house by Intech.
I’ve had trailers with E-track and L-track. I prefer the L-track. Easier to clean as you noted. And I prefer the thinner width of the L-track. I had three rows out on the floor of my Intech and a row on the walls. One benefit to E-track is there are many more attachment fittings available if you want something other than just tie-down points.

Back