Aceco/foddril turbod vw.

LOL...that ACECO has been on sale for years now...

Maybe @stonehenge is ready to buy it now? :deal:

Sweet car! I’ve been tempted a few times about going to check it out. Fortunately for me I’ve been out of town for work. 

Ya I’ve seen that one for sale for quite some time. I would pull that turbo set up and throw a set of 44’s on it. Would be a lower compression motor for pump gas. Quick and reliable in my opinion.

Its down the street from my office. Been for sale for a long time. If anyone wants me to go look at it i'll walk over and check it out for you

Yeah pretty sure I looked at it in Dumont 10yrs ago "for sale" sign. It was awesome then, I'd totally rock it. Needs to be just under 10k for me to jump at it though....

Not sure if it's the same owner, but you do have to wonder why it's been for sale for so long or so many times. :dunno:

Ya I’ve seen that one for sale for quite some time. I would pull that turbo set up and throw a set of 44’s on it. Would be a lower compression motor for pump gas. Quick and reliable in my opinion.
X2 on the 44’s setup. Ideally a nice health type IV or a mild Subie motor and this thing would be blast!

X2 on the 44’s setup. Ideally a nice health type IV or a mild Subie motor and this thing would be blast!
Once you go to water cooled, you then have to worry about the trans. I mean ideally a turbo Subi or turbo Honda with a mendeola in that car would be a damn good time!

Back