AC Time on the RV (RV Air-Flow) anyone have one,

I did the dyi and it was night and day difference took about an hour 

I have been looking at this upgrade myself. I skipped the 3rd AC on our new hauler and have been regretting it. We don’t do much summer camping but the one unit in the living area is woefully underpowered. 

Let us know if this is worth the time and money. 

I just did the DYI Wow what a difference. Make sure to check each vent the tape the factory used was not holding so the air was going in the attic. I took the center piece out of vent too. It works much better

To make the process easy get some decent quality foil tape and a drill with a square drive or whatever it uses. 

Pull off all the vents and the AC cover. Bring shop towels and some type of cleaner. 

The guy above just posted and i agree. My vents were not sealed all all. Not cool to think of all the insulation fibers that would be mixed around into the air. I hate that stuff. 

I left my vent covers off. For a couple seasons i would stick a fan on there to blow/suck air. Works pretty good to help the system flow. 

Big thing for me is i yank the stock filter and put a residential filter there. A big 20x30. Another place where foil tape rocks. Holds better than painters tape and it also peels off cleaner. 

Back