ABC - wants to buy a 2 seat Turbo S Velocity ('19-'21).. TODAY!!!

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Reaction score
.. Ready to move up and have 2 identical vehicles.. I want another Turbo Turbo S RZR Velocity S 2 seater.

I'll buy a bone stock one or one with upgrades.. full CASH in hand.. help me out boys. .. I'm in Laguna Hills and would prefer to be within' 60 miles, but I'll go as far as AZ or NV if necessary.. Help me find one!!

Thanks,

abc

949-300 three four seven two (cell/text)

Just bought one at Bert's yesterday. There was 3 , I bought 1. 

Totally Fair price, and I didn't call any contacts. I clicked on quote and got a return contact from a very nice Salesperson. Professional acting and talking. I was highly impressed. So I didn't grind him a nickle off of what he gave me for price. 

I will say this, the punk kid that I spoke with at Coyne in banning? HA HA Punkass attitude, unprofessional and $5000 HIGHER!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,.. my first call was to a nice lady in AZ, but they'd upgraded the vehicles.. no problem.. but they added the Dynamic Suspension System which I am 100% AGAINTS... more stuff to break.. just take it to a shock guy, tune it to my liking and be done... did that with my '19.

Hopefully I'll get one by this weekend.. cashier's check.

Thanks,

abc

Totally Fair price, and I didn't call any contacts. I clicked on quote and got a return contact from a very nice Salesperson. Professional acting and talking. I was highly impressed. So I didn't grind him a nickle off of what he gave me for price. 

I will say this, the punk kid that I spoke with at Coyne in banning? HA HA Punkass attitude, unprofessional and $5000 HIGHER!! 

Congrats!   Bert's has been good to me in the past.  Coyne not so much.  Did the kid have the arrogance to say they "charge less than other dealers"   

Congrats!   Bert's has been good to me in the past.  Coyne not so much.  Did the kid have the arrogance to say they "charge less than other dealers"   
I didn't even ask for a discount. It had nothing to do with price. He was a tool before I could get that far.  There's a lot of inexperienced salespeople that just don't know how to talk to people. 

Thanks,.. my first call was to a nice lady in AZ, but they'd upgraded the vehicles.. no problem.. but they added the Dynamic Suspension System which I am 100% AGAINTS... more stuff to break.. just take it to a shock guy, tune it to my liking and be done... did that with my '19.

Thanks,

abc
A gambling man.... nice lol

I didn't even ask for a discount. It had nothing to do with price. He was a tool before I could get that far.  There's a lot of inexperienced salespeople that just don't know how to talk to people. 
The first time I tried to buy from them it was the sales manager that was a complete d-bag!   Tried to force a warranty at full price or they would not sell me the car for the agreed upon price.  Lucky for me Bert's called me and made me a deal on my first X3 over the phone while I was  telling the sales manager at Coyne he could not force me to buy a warranty. 

Beginning of summer I called on a X3 and the sales guy was a tool.  Said there was a $5,000 mark up and they were still the cheapest for a X3.  Friend's dad worked at the dealership in Havasu and got me a deal on my current X3.  No BS and no dealer mark ups. 

When Art Wood was alive that is the only person I would deal with when buying a SXS.  

The first time I tried to buy from them it was the sales manager that was a complete d-bag!   Tried to force a warranty at full price or they would not sell me the car for the agreed upon price.  Lucky for me Bert's called me and made me a deal on my first X3 over the phone while I was  telling the sales manager at Coyne he could not force me to buy a warranty. 

Beginning of summer I called on a X3 and the sales guy was a tool.  Said there was a $5,000 mark up and they were still the cheapest for a X3.  Friend's dad worked at the dealership in Havasu and got me a deal on my current X3.  No BS and no dealer mark ups. 

When Art Wood was alive that is the only person I would deal with when buying a SXS.  
How many of those things have you had to replace??

:lol:

345873B5-A5B4-45CB-965D-A85EAD27E4EC.jpeg

Thanks,

abc
dynamix is the turbo s model

Back