ABC - Kauai - Queens Bath

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Reaction score
This heavy set couple trying to climb out tumbled all the way back in. The woman was really struggling and I thought I was gonna have to play ‘life guard’ sorry no video … it was funny as hell (after they got out and she was OK).

Check out my form 🤪🤦‍♂️🕺

This isn’t that crazy high. Like most of Kauai’s cliff jumps the swim in is the hardest.

Shipwreck is maybe double the height of this one. I HATE heights so I just make a quick peak to see where I’m gonna go (make sure there isn’t some huge turtle cause landing on them you’d break something) and GO!

We always come Christmas/New Years. Last trip was August 2019 and I think I like the summer better.

Peace.

abc

29231474-15B0-46BE-B929-4DD4633A2298.png

6C422ACD-8560-4CC9-98EB-1C405B28C473.png

DC1CA740-6C71-4937-8331-770E37175C3A.png

8D5265A3-E8AF-4F2D-A47E-634C8C15DFF5.png

95F24055-50DD-44B1-AB17-978A71513D29.png

It’s unfortunate to see how many youngsters are morbidly obese. Heck I’m almost 50 and definitely need to lose 20-25lbs … but a lot of these folks, kids.. are well over 100bls overweight.

They do have every fast food joint here.😬🤦‍♂️

We try to eat smaller portions… it’s just all the sugar water (booze) that is the culprit 🤪🕺

Straight to The Betty Ford Clinic from the airport 🤣

abc

View attachment IMG_0895.MOV

I can say after working in Europe (6-7 different locations) that mass population obesity is primarily in the US. Here in France,Germany,and Prague obesity is definitely not as common as in the US. But then again fast food is not on every corner. 

LOVED queen's bath when I went back in 2014. My buddies and I went on a trip and hit it just about every day. You've gotta just wait for the next wave to swell up and push you onto the shelf and then climb out. Wasn't difficult at all.

Here’s our crew for this trip. Mr. & Mrs. Buttcrack (she’s in pink), my wife’s best friend, my youngest, 15 year old (on top) and 2 of her best friends (one is the daughter of my wife’s best friend in the picture).

It’s been a great trip. Flying home Saturday. 

Completely shutting down my business for 2 weeks was the best decision. 

Totally relaxed.

Peace.

abc

4B4AC7A3-217E-4233-A659-D13CF5B1602F.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s our crew for this trip. Mr. & Mrs. Buttcrack (she’s in pink), my wife’s best friend, my youngest, 15 year old (on top) and 2 of her best friends (one is the daughter of my wife’s best friend in the picture).

Totally relaxed.

Peace.

abc

View attachment 7673
Looks like Hanalei there!

Yup.. even saw Laird there again … he lives right up the river. 

Ready to go back. I can’t believe how disgusting the air quality is around here (Laguna Hills) right now. Seems worse than normal …

Might be back there in late 2021.

abc

Totally relaxed.

Peace.

abc

View attachment 7673
That is strange...everyone seems to be smiling !!

You must be doing it wrong !!

Ready to go back. I can’t believe how disgusting the air quality is around here (Laguna Hills) right now. Seems worse than normal …

abc
Yeah, Laird lives right there and is always running the Hanakapiai/Kalalau Trail

abc
Tell Laird you know Rick Cane...he's a friend of Chandler and Turtle!

:lmao:

Sounds like a good time.

:cheers:

Man, I wish I was back there.. not that I have a tough life or anything… but the beach, ocean… cocktails all day, the food.. the grass… no cares..

I need to spend like 4-8 weeks per year there.

abc

Back