A TOTAL Lack of Respect ! Found This in my own house!

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Came home from getting a Christmas tree for my son and this is how I find my :atc70:  custom piece of artwork!!! I was HORRIFIED! :scared:    NO RESPECT WHATSOVER!!!!

:lmao:

:poule:

73776E67-77D0-4BE4-B67C-888FD80D8D04.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
she had to put them somewhere get her a bigger closet 

Those are some interesting outfits your son has. 
AAAHHHHH No,................Its 100% my daughters stuff / NO gender confusion here whatsoever. Let me offer you a bit of help!

If you are having trans issues over there in MT, reach out to friends...........peeps out there are good people and I am sure will set you straight on your thinking......See,

Bras = Girl / Women..............with a little help from our great GD community and all the good folk where you live.......You may have some hope!!!!

A good read just in case you are thinking of headed the other direction with that razor sharp forward thinking you touch on in your post!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/retired-navy-seal-made-famous-coming-out-trans-announces-detransition-destroyed-my-life

Merry Christmas!!

AAAHHHHH No,................Its 100% my daughters stuff / NO gender confusion here whatsoever. Let me offer you a bit of help!

If you are having trans issues over there in MT, reach out to friends...........peeps out there are good people and I am sure will set you straight on your thinking......See,

Bras = Girl / Women..............with a little help from our great GD community and all the good folk where you live.......You may have some hope!!!!

A good read just in case you are thinking of headed the other direction with that razor sharp forward thinking you touch on in your post!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/retired-navy-seal-made-famous-coming-out-trans-announces-detransition-destroyed-my-life

Merry Christmas!!

Soooooooo........you're saying they are not yours????? They are blue??? 

Umm I don’t think I’ve ever heard you talk about your daughters 70. Maybe it’s time for her to have one. She’s giving you hints 

Umm I don’t think I’ve ever heard you talk about your daughters 70. Maybe it’s time for her to have one. She’s giving you hints 
She has the best one!!!!! We are redoing it now with a black 140e start battery in frame wonder atc blinger

i love her 70 Rusty from twisted image painted it! Gary from Jet Trim made her the seat....... It has a ZT fab custom battery box in frame with zeus tabs and a embossed 70 logo cover that blends into the frame / We repowder coated it last year // Time to assemble........Black Sterdy Billet with her name cncd in the top plate :smile:

552A7953-69BE-4222-B641-C953D8D8CD38.jpeg

C6C4E9BA-77EC-4F69-9DFF-67B059428F98.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Merry Christmas!!

To add to Poule's observations trans problems usually can be found in the gearbox, but can manifest them selves in the clutch area. Hey poule long time✌

Back