A Slappy Thought…some things to ponder

Slappy

Reaction score
In life, you are faced with many challenges, some may result in disaster if you attempt them. But what is life without facing those challenges; taking them head-on?  Many times you will back down, and in your head, you will always second-guess on why you didn’t try. When you are  faced with the challenge ahead of you, Sometimes you have to say, “EFF IT, SHIFT INTO FOURTH, AND NAIL IT.”  
34782778-D542-4FDC-B21E-A53564FFCD80.gif

You may be a hero, but you also may fail. But at least you tried.  

If you're so afraid to fail you never begin, you'll never win.
Failure is a part of life. The only thing you can do I give it your best effort, and learn as much
as you can along the way! Rock and Roll baby!!

True words Slap.

I have for one been struggling with feeling as a Failure because of personal things Happening in my life and that is a Hard feeling to shake Honestly. For one two weeks ago at Glamis Cheff and Stugots and Robert L and few others said lets go to Duners Diner.. I had never been and always wanted too for Years but Honestly up to the point we drove out of camp I had the thought in my head what if something goes wrong on my car thats a long way and I dont wanna ruin everyones good time. I had to breathe and just go for it Knowing I was with the best people around. So Cheff lead us there and Stugots and Cheff took turns leading back and we stopped by the swingset on the way back and it was a Great ride and I was Glad i did it.

Go for it, YOLO

no-regrets-343861.jpg

Back