A Favorite Duning Tune......Here is one of my All Time Favorites!!! / What say you for the wild rides!

Anything but that..... :lol:
WHAT ???  You nuts / That is an INSANE fast ride Tune....It just ROCKS.....I understand you dont play music because of all the motor sounds you blair from that Honda to sound "EPO Fast"........Remove those "motor sounds" and Crank up some Kinks!!!!! :lol:

:poule:

I have many dune shredding tunes but my go to if I had to choose only one would be this: 

Back before I got wiser I would hop on the trusty old DS650 on a Sunday morning and just head out in the dunes all by myself and have this little tune on a loop. Was fitting and could find lines to match the music. 

My wife plays Guardians of the Galaxy sound tracks...EVERY FRIGGEN TIME.............................I know the dunes by the song thats on...

I am a little sicker - there never is one the first one is basically a fast night run - likely outcome

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, you have you have the right groove for the right groove. 

I hate being in the small slow technical crap and acdc or golden earing, or van Halen, or motley crew, or something that rips comes on.....  

If I was a smart man, I would have play lists for each of the areas we ride in.  

I hit play on my dune list and a lot of times a fast tune comes on while I’m in small technical dunes. Pisses me off! Fast dune runs is Motley Crue Dr feel good or kickstart my heart.

My moods vary, fast, slow and sometimes nothing but the sound of the motor.

Back