A Cool Lookin Wifey ATC 70 for my buddies wife Lori !

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Came out SWEET / 140 electric start with an ape 100 - 3 inch frame stretch and some fresh new powdercoat ! Bike Rips!  Happy Wife....Happy Life :lol:

:poule:

IMG_0300.jpeg

IMG_0301.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0297.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you add the wagon trailer it turns the atc70 into soo much more fun

party on wheels @RIDERED @doughboy

here is a matching wagon trailer for years of camp fun and shenanigans!!!

IMG_0372.jpeg

IMG_0373.jpeg

IMG_0374.jpeg

how many drunk duners can you fit in the back of one of those to take back to their trailer??????   LOL.

how many drunk duners can you fit in the back of one of those to take back to their trailer??????   LOL.
Will find out next season and report back. Also wondering how it's going to do on the kiddie track...

Trust me / Mine all connect together....You can ask @Mac that question.......I had a Full Keg / party Platter of appatizers - Red solo cups and  2 wagons of the wives from camp one time when I pulled up to macs camp one late night and the party just kept going thanks to the :atc70:  wagon train !!!! :cheers:

Trust me / Mine all connect together....You can ask @Mac that question.......I had a Full Keg / party Platter of appatizers - Red solo cups and  2 wagons of the wives from camp one time when I pulled up to macs camp one late night and the party just kept going thanks to the :atc70:  wagon train !!!! :cheers:

That was an awesome night.

Back