930 to 934 adapters

we have done this on about 10 cars with no issues 

Does the end of the axle hit the adapter at full plunge? What is overall width of the adapter?

Does the end of the axle hit the adapter at full plunge? What is overall width of the adapter?
allows more plunge like a Midboard,  will take away about 2-5 degrees CV angle at fool droop, .750 wide,  

So these adapters work to go from 934 to 930?

Other way around.  UP to 934 from 930.
The ones pictured go from 930 to 934, I asked for a set a while back that went from 934 hubs on the trans to 930 CVs and I have been running them for 2 seasons now and they are perfect.  One day when I upgrade my trailing arms to 934s i'll swap them out but for now they work flawlessly.

We have the program for both,  the 943-tans flange to 930 CV is a little skinner, I thing about .600 wide, Takes about a week in advance to run them let us know,  

I would love to get a set of the 934 to 930 flange adapters from you!!!

I’ll ask the stupid question; why would you want to go from 934 to 930? Is this so you can use a trans with 934 but perhaps the trailing arms are set up for 930? 

Pm sent 

I’ll ask the stupid question; why would you want to go from 934 to 930? Is this so you can use a trans with 934 but perhaps the trailing arms are set up for 930? 
934 is the way to go, no more worries, 

Yes in short.  I did this as a step gap until I could afford to do the trailing arm upgrades.  I had the 2d built with 934s.  Bonus was the adapters fill the width gap between the 091 and the 2d so I could reuse my old axles.

send me a pm, I sell them 

Back