48hrs in Cabo….

Devious Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
So a week ago my wife, our 5 year old son and I made a whirlwind trip to Cabo for the first time…. I have a friend who just built his retirement home there and will be making the permanent move end of the year. We went to complete the purchase of the home he moved out of.

Having never been to Cabo this was quite the experience and I was a nervous wreck about making the investment south of the boarder.

I flew from Vegas Saturday morning since I was there for work Friday and had to be back in Vegas for work on Tuesday. My family met me in Pheonix where I had a layover and we flew together from there.
IMG_9290.jpeg
IMG_9289.jpegIMG_9291.jpeg
IMG_5642.jpeg

IMG_9299.jpegIMG_9300.jpeg

The flight was smooth and our son loved it!

When we landed and navigated out of the airport we were greeted with rain as we waited for the shuttle to take us to get the rental rocket. It wasn’t all bad, rain is nice in small doses!
IMG_9303.jpeg
IMG_9301.jpegIMG_9302.jpeg

As soon as we got the car we hightailed it to Cabo to meet my friend and get some much needed food. The taco’s and salsa’s were AMAZING!!!
IMG_9303.jpegIMG_9304.jpeg

We went to see the house after lunch and then get checked in to our accommodations before going out to a nice dinner.

IMG_9305.jpegIMG_9306.jpeg

Sunday we spent a lot of time at the house and then went to the beach for some fun and relaxation.
IMG_9307.jpegIMG_9309.jpegIMG_9324.jpegIMG_9323.jpegIMG_9326.jpegIMG_9330.jpegIMG_9331.jpegIMG_9329.jpegIMG_9335.jpegIMG_9339.jpegIMG_9348.jpegIMG_9359.jpegIMG_9360.jpegIMG_9362.jpegIMG_9372.jpegIMG_9369.jpegIMG_9376.jpegIMG_9377.jpeg

The boat ride was epic! We saw sea lions, fish, and so much more!!

The next morning we signed our paperwork and flew out shortly afterwards.

It was a great trip but a quick one. We look forward to getting back down there and learning more about the city!

Devious Chris

Congrats! Looks like you are in the bay area which is great as the beaches on the pacific side are brutal and not really swim worthy.

I swore off Mexico ~25 years ago after being hemmed up by the Federales as a young dumb Marine in TJ and shaken down for ca$h 5 trips in a row... until last October when some friends talked us in Cabo. We stayed at up the coast at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica https://www.pueblobonito.com/ so we could play Quivira.... https://www.quiviraloscabos.com/golf ...and it did NOT disappoint. It's private and you have to either have a member bring you in or stay at one of their resorts to get a tee time but if you golf at all it is worth every penny.

Also, we did the cross border exchange out of San Diego... was super easy, more so than flying from the states, and I'd have no reservations about doing it again.

Wow!

Did you buy this pad sight unseen? Or had you been there before?

My sister had a time share in Cabo and was always telling him how nice it is down there.

Congrats and good luck. Looks nice!

Wow!

Did you buy this pad sight unseen? Or had you been there before?

My sister had a time share in Cabo and was always telling him how nice it is down there.

Congrats and good luck. Looks nice!

It was sight unseen but he knows the previous owner. Ballsy move for sure but it looks like it panned out for him

Back