2024 F450 leveling kit questions?

1newbie

Reaction score
Just got a 2024 F450 and want to level it on 37s.  It would be really nice if it rode halfway decently.  Any recommendations for a front leveling kit?  Carli? BDS? Wicked? Stryker? other?  Do I NEED new coils or will a space be fine?  Obviously I will do the drop radius bracket, track arm bracket, new fox shocks, etc.  I would like it as close to stock height as possible while clearing the 37s.

Sounds like exactly what I want to do to my 350. Hopefully you get good advise 

Looking to get a new Dually as well......I've been looking at kits, Cognito and BDS have some options haven't checked out Carli yet....it'll be interesting to see what others comes back with from their experience. 

I did Coils on mine and a drop down for the track bar and a drop down for the steering lever, it drives like it did from the factory,  just lifting doing spacers or springs i feel it does not steer the same,  

I have my new F450 with Carli 4.5 lift. When I called CJC (where I bought everything form because Carli said to go thru them) I was told level kit would rub and I was not going to trim fender wells. I am sure you can fit 37's but with some rub.

Back