2022 Tahoe.. Anyone have a guy??

URCLEVER

Reaction score
My wife's range rover is about up on her lease and she wants a Tahoe for the family. There isn't much by me in Nor-cal. So anyone have a chevy dealer guy. I just want to keep leasing her cars because she is just rough on them with the kids.  They want 100K for Tahoe up here and for that I might as well get her an escalade.

This is basically what she wants, 7 passenger, with captains chains in second row, screens etc. would be willing to pay more for the diesel version.

b0d7704.jpg

When's the lease up? I'd order if possible.  Lots of dealers out of state that will do invoice-ish, and most local dealers will do MSRP.

I asked my son in law who is a sales manager at our local dealer and he said that every car they have on order is sold. Nothing is sitting on lots in our area. And they only charge MSRP. The car business is really crazy right now!

On a side note, here is a list of GM vehicles being shipped with some options not working due to the chip shortages. Gm will activate the options when they get the chips in stock. They are offering $50 for the inconvenience which might buy you less than half a tank of fuel.🙄

murphy%20insert.png

Back