2022 GLAMIS SEASON

Snappy

Reaction score
I am looking for some feedback here.

In the past years, have you or anyone in your group ever rented a travel trailer in Glamis? If so, how was the experience? 

On the upcoming season, Do you plan to rent a trailer or know of someone that will? 

For years I have seen the Luv 2 Camp trailers out there, but they just seem like a place to "lay your head at night"... Do you think there would be a market for a "Higher end" toy hauler that is fully furnished and all you have to do is bring food and clothes? 

All input would be greatly appreciated.

My answer is yes there is a market. 

I have rented from Luv to camp and 1 other and the units were not in great shape. My wife is always having to clean the chit out of the unit before using it and the bathrooms always gross her out. Not sure how much you are looking to charge but I think for a nice unit, you could get 40-50% more. 

www.glamisrent.com

Orchard City RV is the rental company listed above.  They set up in vendor row and have really nice units. They store and deliver from vendors row.  @HozayKwarvo booked and worked with them last season for a veterans weekend family event. The trailers were great. Well above the worn out ones we see towed in and out from other suppliers.  The company and staff were excellent to work with.  6 trailers were booked. Delivered. Set up and plugged into 25kw diesel gensets for 24 hour a day power.  Serviced as needed and when we were done, picked up and put away. 

www.glamisrent.com

Orchard City RV is the rental company listed above.  They set up in vendor row and have really nice units. They store and deliver from vendors row.  @HozayKwarvo booked and worked with them last season for a veterans weekend family event. The trailers were great. Well above the worn out ones we see towed in and out from other suppliers.  The company and staff were excellent to work with.  6 trailers were booked. Delivered. Set up and plugged into 25kw diesel gensets for 24 hour a day power.  Serviced as needed and when we were done, picked up and put away. 
They are the best units and service out there right now.

www.glamisrent.com

GM nailed it. The guys at Orchard/Glamis Dunes Rentals are all over it and the higher end RV (camper , not hauler) is their target, not just the "place to lay your head at night". Each is fully stocked with paper goods as well as regular utensils and everything you might need including water, propane, and a generator w/ fuel cans and an on-site tour of how it all works.

Back