2021 xp pro wheels?

endobear

Reaction score
My 2015 4 seat 1000 needs tires badly. Don't want to spend a bunch of money because it's going up for sale soon.

Found a set of 2021 xp pro tires and wheels with 400 miles for $600.

Will these wheels fit my 2015?

No reason they should not fit.  The XP Pro runs a 30" tire.    

If you want to still use your stock wheel there are some 30" tires you can get that are better than the ones that come on the XP Pro.

No reason they should not fit.  The XP Pro runs a 30" tire.    

If you want to still use your stock wheel there are some 30" tires you can get that are better than the ones that come on the XP Pro.
I'd have to imagine 1" taller tire wouldn't really be to noticeable. Clutch wise.

I'd like to switch wheels also. Mine are pretty hammered.

Any recommendations for a good all around tire for my non turbo machine? 

I'd have to imagine 1" taller tire wouldn't really be to noticeable. Clutch wise.

I'd like to switch wheels also. Mine are pretty hammered.

Any recommendations for a good all around tire for my non turbo machine? 
A 30" or 31" tire in the dirt will be fine with stock clutching.   I ran a 31" ITP Ultracross on my XP1000.  It was a great tire and has a more crowned profile.  They measure under 31" on a 7" wide wheel.   For wheels any thing that catches your eye in a 14x7 will work.  The Method bead grip wheels are a nice non-beadlock wheel.  The 4+3 offset will make you wider than the stock 64".  

Go on Rocky Mountain ATV as they have great prices on wheels and tires, plus free shipping.  

Deal on the 2021 wheels and tires didn't work out. Looks like I'll stick with my stock 14" wheels and new tires.

So I really like the look of those 31x9.5x14 ultracross tires. I've read 35 and 39lbs a tire. Not sure about going narrower than stock. 

Also like the Tusk terrabite 32x10x14. 40lbs. Just not sure if it's to much tire for my stock setup.

I believe I read the Terabites in The 30x10x14 were just over 35lbs.

Both the 30 and 32 Terabites run about an inch shorter than advertised.

A 30" or 31" tire in the dirt will be fine with stock clutching.   I ran a 31" ITP Ultracross on my XP1000.  It was a great tire and has a more crowned profile.  They measure under 31" on a 7" wide wheel.   For wheels any thing that catches your eye in a 14x7 will work.  The Method bead grip wheels are a nice non-beadlock wheel.  The 4+3 offset will make you wider than the stock 64".  

Go on Rocky Mountain ATV as they have great prices on wheels and tires, plus free shipping.  

Deal on the 2021 wheels and tires didn't work out. Looks like I'll stick with my stock 14" wheels and new tires.

So I really like the look of those 31x9.5x14 ultracross tires. I've read 35 and 39lbs a tire. Not sure about going narrower than stock. 

Also like the Tusk terrabite 32x10x14. 40lbs. Just not sure if it's to much tire for my stock setup.

I believe I read the Terabites in The 30x10x14 were just over 35lbs.

Both the 30 and 32 Terabites run about an inch shorter than advertised.
I do not recall how much my 31" ITPs weighed.   I ran them on a 14x7 wheel with a 4+3 offset so I was wider than stock.   A narrower crowned profile tires will be less stress on components versus the same size tire with a flatter profile.    

Back