2018 X3 Max $20k ($19k)

HozayKwarvo

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I meant to do this at the end of last season and finally getting around to it. I’m posting here first and it’s 2k off for GD and RDP peeps from what it will be posted elsewhere when I finally list it. 

Time has come to put this one up. Been a great car but looking at upgrading to something that isn’t Canadian red :lol:

-Smart-lock front diff with ~1k miles on it

-MTS Shock Tune

-KWI AO clutch kit and float mod. Clutches were replaced when they did the work, originals were grooved. Maybe 1.5-2k miles on them.

-PCI Trax system with Icom radio. I have the cable and software and can reprogram whatever ya need.

-Two PCI Trax behind the head headsets

-Sandcraft carrier bearing

-Geiser trunk with PRP zippered insert

-DRT full doors

-PRP Door bags

-CanAm overhead and between rear seat storage

-Rigid pods w/ amber covers for chase lights

-Baja Designs pods and Onx shock tower lights

-S3 Shock tower, bulkhead, etc bracing kit

-Assualt mirrors

-5150 187 whips and a pair of their daytime no light whips as well

-DRT grill inserts

-32” SS360 on system 3 beadlocks

-30” stock bighorns on stock beadlocks

-Tablet holder on top of dash

-Lithium battery & remote terminals for easy access

-Full set of spare upper & lower driver & passenger a-arms

-Spare OEM belt

-Any other spare parts I have in the garage… I know at least upper & lower ball joints, air filter, oil change kit, dif fluids, etc

-Probably forgetting a few things, will update if I think of anything important.

Here’s the deal: had a soft/slow layover on its side 3 seasons ago. Two seasons ago I stuffed it on the way back from the flag ceremony. Have replaced axles, front dif, arms, clutches, radiator & shroud, trailing arm and all the normal stuff. This hasn’t been a garage queen, she’s seen a lot of sand and just had her up at St Anthony in July with no issues. I’ll update later with exact hours and mileage but believe it’s right about 6,000 miles.

Lost a belt late last season that blew out a chunk of the clutch case (even with the case liner). I have the replacement case but haven’t swapped it out yet. I have the primary puller as well.

All she needs before the season is the standard fluid changes and replace the air filter …and swap that clutch case.

GD and RDP price is $20k and if you will take it before I do all of the service, wash it, and swap that clutch case I’ll take another $1k off and call it 19k… I’m short on time. If you want me to do the work then it’s the 20k and it’ll be after Veterans Day before I can get to it.

Brian

9five1-314-43four4

:cheers:

IMG_3164.jpeg

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_2721.jpeg

IMG_2719.jpeg

IMG_2487.jpeg

IMG_0642.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0580.jpeg

IMG_9761.jpeg

I can vouch for the soft rollover. I watched it happen.  Brian takes care of his stuff. Heck I've helped him out in the dunes. No corners cut.  Done right. 

Have confidence in working with an honest seller. 

:cheers:

Smokin deal, have ridden in this and was very impressed.  Suspension dialed, turn key ready to hit the dunes or trails

:bump:  She's only listed here for now, getting listed elsewhere this week.  :deal:

I need to get this out of my garage and move the funco in for season prep...

Back