2007 Trek Safari RB2 W/88k MIles

Orange_R

Reaction score
Posting for my FIL as they are moving to a truck and 5er. Please call him with any questions :cheers:

[SIZE=12pt]2007 Safari Trek RB2 88K miles on Chevy W/H Chassis [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]All Utilities in working order[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dish Satellite  HDTV self setting antenna and parts to change to Direct TV.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]4 six volt batteries solar with controller[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]5500 Onan [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Aluminum Rims/Spare tire no rim[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Spare parts: Mass air sensor, power steering pump, starter [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Queen Bed lowers from ceiling[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]12 Volt Refer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mixing valve in shower, set the temperature you want once never touch it again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]50amp service [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There are scratches on the right rear lower cap and minor high on same side (Bushes/Tree branches).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Peeling of clear coat rear cap and painted roof area,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Slight driver side rear brake drag. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Asking 23K/Offer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Paul Rummler[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]parx1@aol.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]310-540-6134[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Located in Redondo Beach[/SIZE]

Trek 2.jpgTrek 3.jpgTrek 4.jpgTrek 1.jpg

Post on craigslist los angeles and san diego. I got hundreds of calls on mine and it sold fast. Its legal to live on the street in them so lots of people are doing it (not just crackheads too)

:bump:

Post on craigslist los angeles and san diego. I got hundreds of calls on mine and it sold fast. Its legal to live on the street in them so lots of people are doing it (not just crackheads too)
went up on both and my FIL is losing his mind :lol:  

Seriously, My buddy has a small dealership, says half of his sales are people buying RV's to put on property for down and out friends and people to live on the street.

Seriously, My buddy has a small dealership, says half of his sales are people buying RV's to put on property for down and out friends and people to live on the street.
It was posted on CL, he was getting bombarded with scam stuff... not sure if it's still there or not

Back