2003 Baja Shop - History Anyone?

FOG

Reaction score
I bought this car back in February.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Baja 1.jpeg

Baja 3.jpg

Baja 4.jpg

Baja 5.jpeg

Baja 11.png

Baja 16.png

Baja 18.png

Bueller?

Me and Brad were just talking about this car last weekend. Ken I think ya got to get out here and start making it yours and putting your touches on it

Me and Brad were just talking about this car last weekend. Ken I think ya got to get out here and start making it yours and putting your touches on it
I already have a “To Do” list of things to make it mine. However, I think I’m going to spend some time behind the wheel in the dunes before I finalize that list and start working on it. 

anything new??
I’m working on the car. Trying to make it my own and fix some things. But I think I’m going to start a new thread of what I’m doing soon. 
I want to keep this thread open to see if anyone comes up with some history on this car. 
Thanks for asking. 

Thanks. I have talked to AJ, one of the Baja Shop owners, about the car. 

I’ve had three Baja shop cars and they were all awesome. Here’s pics of the last two.  I don’t have pics of the first one, it was before camera phones. 😬 Jesse builds some cool looking stuff. 

IMG_9314.jpeg

IMG_8655.jpeg

IMG_8659.jpeg

IMG_9311.jpeg

Reactions: FOG
its crazy that no two Baja shop cars look the same or even close for that matter. 

the only way i can tell is that forward leaning b pillar. 
Oh no!  
If I put in half doors I’ll have to move that B pillar. Maybe lean it backwards. 
Hope that doesn’t kick me out of the club. 

Back