2002 Yamaha WR426 Big Wheel

xtracrispy

Reaction score
posting for my Dad, copied from fb marketplace ad. $3,200 located in Jamul/San Diego County

Yamaha 426 fat tire conversion. Big wheel toy for big kids. Low seat, great suspension and lots of power makes it a fun dune cruiser or any terrain. Hot Cams automatic decompression installed for easy starts. 2 Extra tires a second like new seat and spare gas tank and stand included. Cash or possible trade for street bike (no Harleys or bikes with clip ons) OBO. Motivated, I need to sell this part of my motorcycle addiction so I can buy another bike.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-PR-z7V6py0

IMG_5314.jpeg

IMG_5317.jpeg

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5315.jpeg

are these easy bikes to ride or more work than a regular tire bike?  Are they good offroad or just sand?   Curious, as they look cool but do they perform or more of an old guy cruiser? 

are these easy bikes to ride or more work than a regular tire bike?  Are they good offroad or just sand?   Curious, as they look cool but do they perform or more of an old guy cruiser? 
I’ve only ridden it a little in the sand. I seem to remember it was better for lower to moderate speed riding, and got a little squirrelly when pushed hard. 

Back