1st EPO? Who Won?

Crusty

Reaction score
thumbnail-1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

:moof:

Might need to jet that buggy down a bit, those flames are gonna scortch the header coating.

Tyne Daly, wasn't she Cagney or Lacy? Never could remember which was which but she was the one who chased Dirty Harry thru the Streets of San Fran with a bomb in a briefcase in one of the Dirty Harry movies.

To answer your topic question........that would be our local pro JB. Da chEFF has quite the story. YES, I planned on winning the 1st EPO. Run what you brung. During practice I was pounding laps. Getting the track down. Absolutely ripping bowls. Sndsmplr made the greatest track. Towards the end of practice there was this one section where Da chEFF was dialed in! Turning 3 bowls into a straight line. Pegged! I knew I was the only one making that line happen when all of a sudden I hear (ABOVE MY HEAD) JB flying over the 3 bowl section. He didn't touch the ground. When practice was over I said to everyone there......we're racing for second place! Peace 

when all of a sudden I hear (ABOVE MY HEAD) JB flying over the 3 bowl section. He didn't touch the ground. When practice was over I said to everyone there......we're racing for second place! Peace 
That Boy Rips the dunes with style!!!

:poule:

Was this the rain weekend?  I was "there" but because the EPO was so top secret then, I had to sit in my truck drinking until it was over and the trash bag crew came back.

Mikey had to wake me up. 

Was this the rain weekend?  I was "there" but because the EPO was so top secret then, I had to sit in my truck drinking until it was over and the trash bag crew came back.

Mikey had to wake me up. 
Nope, the race in the rain was the second one. Jon Jon won the first one. He was flying, literally.   

What's an EPO? 

Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin' everybody's in the play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day, hey hey

Runnin' down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly in the city
On the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, hey hey

Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Where did we go wrong?

Hey you with the pretty face
Welcome to the human race
A celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waitin'
And today is the day we've waited for

Oh Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why
Where did we go wrong?

Hey there Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do
Everybody smiles at you

Hey there Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do
Everybody smiles at you

Mr. Blue, you did it right
But soon comes Mr. Night creepin' over
Now his hand is on your shoulder
Never mind I'll remember you this
I'll remember you this way

Where did we go wrong?

Hey there Mr. Blue (sky)
We're so pleased to be with you (sky)
Look around see what you do (blue)
Everybody smiles at you

Ima sucker for bikes and buggies. The old ones have such nostalgia since they take me back to first experiences as a kid riding with my dad, and mom too. Daily Canyon in San Bernardino, and Alabama wash that now has a freeway running through it. Thanks for posting big Crus, just watched it lol! 🤪 Wheelies and rippin on that old stuff, man! Look at the gas tank lol! And frame 🤣

5A4B0334-DE50-40DE-A60B-6EE1FDE5FBB6.jpeg

510CA8F7-AD47-400D-982D-04DC5314D14C.jpeg

78523258-AD14-4839-84FB-020C2F662865.jpeg

Back