1993 Chevy S10 Blazer - SOLD

Cookie

Reaction score
This Blazer has been parked for the last 5 years, it ran when it was parked.  I have zero paperwork for it, last registered in Idaho.  This was my Uncle's car, he passed away 5 years ago.  My Dad picked it up and towed it to his house thinking it was worth something.  My Father never touched it and he passed away, so now I need to get rid of this vehicle.  I tried to donate it, but nobody will take it without a title.  And since it was last registered in Idaho, you must go there to get it..............................I'd rather give it away to someone that will tow it out.

- 4.3 v6

- 4 Wheel drive

- tranny was replaced within 30,000 miles

- Drivers side window does not work and has been open for the last 5 years as well

- 224,000 miles

Again, zero paperwork, could be used for parts or made into a rock crawler or something?

Car is located in SoCal (Wildomar)

s10.jpg

s10 2.jpg

s10 3.jpg

s10 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please contact me if it comes down to you having to get rid of it on your own. I am in PHX and do NOT need a project, but I have wanted one of these for a while for a light off roader that the family could fit in. 

Please contact me if it comes down to you having to get rid of it on your own. I am in PHX and do NOT need a project, but I have wanted one of these for a while for a light off roader that the family could fit in. 
I got it running yesterday, just needed fresh fuel and a battery.  Someone picked it up last night, it needs works but was driveable.

Back