1985 Honda 250SX $2000 SOLD!

Happy

Reaction score
I'm selling my clean 250SX. This is my second one, I wore out the first one. Haven't ridden it in a while.

Took it out of the trailer and put in a new battery, drained some old fuel, put in some fresh gas and it fired right up.

Trying to get $2000 for it or I might keep it to ride the streets like I see people doing. Lol.

Current registration and Pink in hand. This bike has one of the best systems for getting in reverse. Auto clutch and driveshaft.

Located in North San Bernardino.

IMG_6396.jpeg

IMG_6397.jpeg

IMG_6395.jpeg

View attachment IMG_6409.mov

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a fun time.  Good luck with the sale. 

Thanks. Loved that bike.

I swear that's the cleanest one I've seen.

Good afternoon! We'll, morning for you.... I've been looking to grab an SX for a little while now and youve got a pretty nice one. If you're up for shipping to nh, I'd be interested in talking more. Please reach out when you have a chance to do so

Good afternoon! We'll, morning for you.... I've been looking to grab an SX for a little while now and youve got a pretty nice one. If you're up for shipping to nh, I'd be interested in talking more. Please reach out when you have a chance to do so
I actually have a pending sale on this bike.

• :classic_biggrin: :classic_biggrin: :classic_biggrin:      :5:  I pay with cold hard cash. Unless Happy will take a good faith voucher.  :classic_wink:

Back