1983 ATC 70 Blue color code

angus22

Reaction score
Does anyone have the code or something everyone else uses for the blue paint on the 83 70 ATC, got one a few weeks back redoing the forks and tank plastic was sprayed with 12 different colors lol, but used stripper and got it all off , plastic is still in great shape, Thanks for any and all help. 

I use the cardinal Blue from Mavrick powdercoating / looks great.... I owned the Orignal that Mike from Vintage motorsports got me pictured below..........here is my youngest son riding his that Tres and I built him and  that we gave him when he turned 3 at the Tres Regatta   GREAT TIMES!

For the exact paint code comtavt Mike @ Vintage Motorsports in Western Massachusetts / He does a lot of restoration work for the Honda Muesum in Japan

sebastian corner.jpg

1983 cs ATC 70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of the fiberglass fenders like pictured above that a guy in Michigan made me 15 years ago / I am building one now and used Maverick Powdercoat in anaheim and it matches great

:poule:

Do they make a powder coat that matches the red? Would like to powder coat a tank and forks red.

Here is passion red in a can.

ColorRite Paint For Honda R109 Passion Red Spray Paint Dirt Bike Single Stage https://a.co/d/03NOxBS

Shoot that then hit it with some Max 2K clear and will look like new

The Blue is Pb-122 Patriot blue .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back