1967 El Camino open to offers

HP.Habits

Reaction score
Selling a 1967 El Camino. Very clean car. Built 396 with 454 heads and good internals. Has track bars in the rear along with Posi and 3.56 gears. Spring over airbag rear suspension. Car is an absolute tire fryer. Anyone interested? I’m also open to trades  

IMG_0701.jpeg

IMG_0697.jpeg

IMG_0698.jpeg

IMG_0699.jpeg

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_0702.jpeg

IMG_0703.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

IMG_0642.jpeg

The few stickers and emblems are coming off except the 396 emblem at the front corner.. currently going through the car to tidy up and then detail. 

Wow what a trip down memory lane... My buddy had a 66 mino in high school and I use to ride in the bed of it on the way home from school until I got my license. It just had a tired 327 in it, but it would light up the tires and everyone in the school thought it was the fastest thing in the parking lot  :igor:  

Sorry for getting off topic, beautiful car GLWTS

Location?

Trans?

Engine pictures
Not sure on trans, but I do have some engine pics before I put the air cleaner back on I’ll include. Some folks at the manheim auto auctions think it’s worth about 30k. It needs a new distributor though and just a little attention. It’s been sitting for a while. Nothing bad, it fires up and I can run it down the street right now. I  was thinking 25k. Open to offers/trades.

located in SLC Utah. Can meet or possibly deliver.  

74560801145__93A719F5-D8B4-40E4-8F8A-8629B8D88483.jpeg

IMG_0707.mov

IMG_0709.mov

Attachments

thanks.  one more request.  what does the bed look like?  can you take a picture of the bed without all of the stuff in it?  especially in the corners where they are prone to rust?

When was it painted last, from what I can see, it looks decent. 

get some pictures of the bed later today. no rust

thanks.  one more request.  what does the bed look like?  can you take a picture of the bed without all of the stuff in it?  especially in the corners where they are prone to rust?

I’ll have more Saturday afternoon, detailing the car and tidying up what I have time for.

IMG_0754.mov

Attachments

Pulled the seats to do some deep cleaning. The previous owner was a smoker, trying to extract as much as we can. It’s already waaay better off then it was. 
385-250-8486. Give me a call or if your interested in doing a video chat I’ll start it for you and show you up close anything you’re wanting. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What is the nitrous about???  Did you run it?  

Back