11-11-21 FLAG RUN

SandTrap

Reaction score
As Everyone Knows 11-11 is Always Veterans Day. The BIG Ceremony at the Flagpole is 11-13 but an idea was Hatched How about we do a FLAG RUN on Thursday "Veterans Day"

Details are EVERYONE who wants to do this Meet behind the store by the GlamisVeterans compound area 2:30-3pm. we will depart at 3pm.. Have an AMERICAN Flag on your whip and we will Head down Sand Highway too the "ledge or sunset hill" whatever everyone calls it. Raise a cold beverage too all those who have served and continue to do so as we watch the sunset Thursday.

What the idea here is lets show Hundreds of american flags going down sand highway and sitting on top of the ledge. Imagine the optics of this as People are driving down the 78 coming into Glamis for this VERY SPECIAL weekend.

This costs Nothing and if you wanna come from Gecko and the high rent district over there just meet at the Ledge Lets Have American Flags as far as the eye can see. GlamisVeterans has a Very special weekend for all with more details to follow but this is Just a Thought of a way to Kick off the weekend.

Fantastic idea

I’m in . And to boot Ill sponsor

50 brand new American made flags for anyone who doesn’t have one loses one , or just wants to retire one . I will collect any flags for retirement and they will be retired proper by my Eagle Scout and his troop .

davey jones 

LOVE IT!!!! / Our entire camp Only runs a 3X5 Flag year round........ See you there!

Nothing like the Colors running in Glamis on a whip thru the dunes....Soo BEAUTIFUL!

:poule:

scu LT car 3.jpeg

Fantastic idea

50 brand new American made flags for anyone who doesn’t have one loses one , or just wants to retire one . I will collect any flags for retirement and they will be retired proper by my Eagle Scout and his troop .

davey jones 
Thank you so Much

Fantastic idea

davey jones 
:clap1:

Hmmmm. Another excellent reason to spend time with great people. I want to be driving down 78 too. Thats going to look KILLER! Peace

It's gonna be epic. We'll have Old Glory by the hundreds! Excellent way to kick off the best weekend of the year :usa:
It is 

and in light of current political situations it’s even more special now than ever for some  . As part of my offer I got with Brian this morning  to set up a backup for me to collect old flags and distribute my free flags in my absence if I’m not Able to attend due to work . I do have all those Cali sick days still to burn . But just making a backup plan for the backup plan . 

davey 

I wish I could be there!!!!   Fantastic plan Wes, it will look awesome!!

Back