UTV Off Road Adventures

FOG

Reaction score
Has anyone done an event with utvoffroadadventures.com ?

I’m thinking about doing one and would like some feedback. Give me the Good, Bad and Ugly to help me decide if it’s worth it.   Thanks. 

I've heard you can go from St. George to BAR10 and grand canyon......they are making it harder every day...closing off routes and such. 

did the trip with Papabear, it was the BEST vacation we ever had... that BAR10 is incredible....the whole adventure was super fun. 
Was this with utvoffroadadventurs?  

Reed Nesher  is  Papabear...I don't think that is him... he wasn't a professional guide at the time, he just did it to take trips...

Reactions: FOG
Reed Nesher  is  Papabear...I don't think that is him... he wasn't a professional guide at the time, he just did it to take trips...
Thanks. The guy that runs utvoffroadadventures is Kyle. 

The ride that I’m looking at with UTV off road adventures is in Happy Jack, AZ.  Anyone have some familiarity with that area?

My Goal is too do the Grand canyon run someday.. Looks epic

Bumping this up to see if anyone has actually done a ride with UTV Offroad Adventures. 

Bumping this up again to see if anyone has actually done a ride with UTV Offroad Adventures. 

Bump one more time. 
Three’s a charm. 

I signed up for the Lumber Jack ride in Happy Jack, AZ. 

I’ll give a report after the ride in early June.  If I like it, I may sign up for the Grand Canyon North Rim ride in August.

On a side note, I was in AZ last week helping my brother pick up a Sprinter Van RV and we took a little test ride in the van up to Happy Jack. The area looks great and I’m looking more forward to the ride now.  However, we were not expecting snow/hail on the ground. We had a bunch of rain on the way up and were told that it was a freak storm that left the white stuff. 

C3E11D40-081C-4874-9790-35E7DAE17760.jpeg

There are tons of trails in that area.  Lots of trees and hills to ride through, Long Lake is just a blueish water lake out in the middle of no where with no trees.  I personally like riding closer to East Clear Creek before it was all burnt a few years ago.  Water on that side and trails for days!!  Beautiful forest anywhere up there, have fun!

There are tons of trails in that area.  Lots of trees and hills to ride through, Long Lake is just a blueish water lake out in the middle of no where with no trees.  I personally like riding closer to East Clear Creek before it was all burnt a few years ago.  Water on that side and trails for days!!  Beautiful forest anywhere up there, have fun!
Thanks. 
One of the rides is to Long Lake. 
I plan to stay a few weeks or so afterwards and do some exploring on my own. 

Back