Pit bikes

Hi turtle

Reaction score
Got a klx110L and drz110 my kids enjoy riding around the house.  

Nothing like it was 15 years ago.  I remember when bbr was putting out some nice chassis.  Lots of aftermarket parts.

Anyone still into these?  Who has a built up one sitting in their garage?

20210507_140705.png

20210507_140623.png

Damn...those are some next level builds! My son destroyed our neighbors 110 and I’m on the hunt for parts to get it back on the trails. 
Also in search of a 110 for ourselves so I’m not in this position of fixing someone else’s bike! The price of 110’s is pretty crazy,as much or more than a a full size bike. 

Yep, pit bikes are a hot item right now.  Somehow I found a used one at a good price for my daughter.  ttr 110 for $1200 seemed like a good deal.  Stock minus the FMF pipe.  What my daughter doesn't know is that I'm going to slowly build the bike for myself so when she moves to a bigger bike I'll step right in!  

PXL_20210408_021540628.jpg

Damn...those are some next level builds! My son destroyed our neighbors 110 and I’m on the hunt for parts to get it back on the trails. 
Also in search of a 110 for ourselves so I’m not in this position of fixing someone else’s bike! The price of 110’s is pretty crazy,as much or more than a a full size bike. 
Glad your son is ok.  Looks like the bike got mangled pretty good.  What parts are you looking for?

Yep, pit bikes are a hot item right now.  Somehow I found a used one at a good price for my daughter.  ttr 110 for $1200 seemed like a good deal.  Stock minus the FMF pipe.  What my daughter doesn't know is that I'm going to slowly build the bike for myself so when she moves to a bigger bike I'll step right in!  

View attachment 2774
Ha, ha...That's a great plan.  You got a good deal.

Glad your son is ok.  Looks like the bike got mangled pretty good.  What parts are you looking for?
At minimum a set of OEM fork and triple clamps,probably a stock carb as it ripped the throttle cable,cap and slide right off the top of the carb. I’m sure there is/will be more items as I dig deeper into the repair. 
I’m/he is just fortunate to have not been more injuries...he walked away with some scratches,bruises and a small concussion..not bad for running into a car. 

At minimum a set of OEM fork and triple clamps,probably a stock carb as it ripped the throttle cable,cap and slide right off the top of the carb. I’m sure there is/will be more items as I dig deeper into the repair. 
I’m/he is just fortunate to have not been more injuries...he walked away with some scratches,bruises and a small concussion..not bad for running into a car. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133661462739

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203344668709

I’ve got an SSR 125. I paid $800 for it and it rips! Sweet bike to thrash around camp.

I'm not sure what brand they are. I bought this bike done from my Brother in laws friend, He built it. It is a 143 now and rips! If you aren't careful it'll bite ya quick.

Kx65 or ktm65 would work.  Get the steering bearing from pax racing.  Key would be to get the entire front end...triples, fork, wheel, brakes.

It does raise the front end up so you need to do something with the rear as well to level it out.

Back