Password protected

Sinverguenza

Reaction score
What’s up with all these password protected chat rooms or whatever you call it. I’m browsing the unread content and then dozens of these password rooms show up. 

Annoying as hell!!!! How can I get the password or how can I make them not appear?

Thanks

What’s up with all these password protected chat rooms or whatever you call it. I’m browsing the unread content and then dozens of these password rooms show up. 

Annoying as hell!!!! How can I get the password or how can I make them not appear?

Thanks
browse through the forum list-style and the passwords are in the descriptions - same passwords they've been for a long time I think

Thanks
I just hit unread content.. hit more posts button at the bottom and still never got past all the password protected threads.. gave up..

The only forum with a password is chEFFs lounge,  so not sure what all these forums you are referring to.

I think it's some sort of glitch in the software. Once you run into a post in cheff's lounge, you just get 1,000s of pages of "this post is in a password protected forum" and there's no digging through to regular posts.

Thanks
You're not missing anything.  

The only forum with a password is chEFFs lounge,  so not sure what all these forums you are referring to.
As shown above, the issue seems to be that lounge posts get listed on the unread content scroll, so if someone is whoring  it up, it takes up all of the  room on the uc page. 

They seem to have fixed the problem. Now it's only showing a few lounge posts at a time instead of seemingly endless pages of them. 

Log in and then hit the "Mark as read". Hit the unread posts and they all disappear.

I clicked unread content, handful of posts at the top. then hit the password protected posts. hit load more content 50 times and never got past the password protected ones..

I clicked unread content, handful of posts at the top. then hit the password protected posts. hit load more content 50 times and never got past the password protected ones..
O Soto!!! Click on this! HA! Peace

200.gif

Back