New season pass blew off the moho

onanysunday

Reaction score
3 hours of driving in 30mph+ side winds. Semis were blowing into my lane as they passed. Exciting drive in for sure.  Kept it at 55-60 mph. Side winds blew my new pass off the windshield. I have my ASA receipt with me. So now what? Hardly anyone here but the ranger was already checking passes today. Write a little love note and tape my receipt on the windshield for now? You would think $150 would buy decent glue to keep it on. Although it was harsh. Worst I have driven in other than going across Oklahoma with this thing. Looked like the apocalypse pulling in.

Did you use rain x on the windshield?
No. I did scrape with a razor blade but some of the old sticker was still on the glass. Felt sticky enough. I guess maybe it allowed it to not lay completely flat and let the wind get underneath and peel it away. 

That's why I trim the backing paper to the same size of the decal and use scotch tape and tape it to the inside of the windshield. Been doing that since the decals first came out and have never had an issue.

Glad you got the complete reset on the dunes because we tore the chit out of them this weekend.  Good luck on your pass situation that is going to be a uphill fight for sure.

That's why I trim the backing paper to the same size of the decal and use scotch tape and tape it to the inside of the windshield. Been doing that since the decals first came out and have never had an issue.
Did that too in the past got told to stick it on the outside or get ticket. I didn’t even use tape did the lick and stick worked great. 

Back