How low, do you go?

wopachop

Reaction score
Fella was saying he runs his front tire at 3psi and hits the swingset jump all day long.

While Jon Jon once told me he ran 32psi. 

First time riding a bike in glamis, probably started around 12psi in the front.  Wasn't comfortable and felt like front end was always washing out...could be because not used to riding in the sand.  Ended up letting air out until it looked almost flat.  Help to gain some stability.  I bet it was 5psi or lower.  I'd be interested to see how 32psi feels like.

Fella was saying he runs his front tire at 3psi and hits the swingset jump all day long.

While Jon Jon once told me he ran 32psi. 
He musta been messin with ya chop.😂. He most likely runs them at 10-12.  

He sure did keep a poker face. I was laughing saying no way youre joking right? He stuck to it.

Possible i heard wrong. Heck maybe he said 3 to 2 psi!! 

Im excited to try really dropping the front. Lowest i have gone was around 6.5psi on accident. My gauge read 8psi for years and years until i checked against other gauges and found it was reading high. I was getting a lot or rear tire flats back then using a Kings Turbo paddle. It seems like if you dropped pressure too much, the strands that reinforce the tire would start to separate, begin rubbing on the tube, and eventually pop it. Since then ive been riding around 8-10psi front and back. Gotta watch the weather the tube can climb a good 5 psi just from the morning to the afternoon. Especially the rear tire as it heats up from spinning. 

Back