can we add something to the board???

Bobalos

Reaction score
image.png

I dont know what these things are called, but Ive seen on other boards that there is an icon in the shape of a heart that is the "I love it" button.  a little stronger emotion than "like".  if we have to get rid of one, I would vote for the thumbs down "dislike" button, it gets misunderstood quite often.  folks seem to think that when you say you dislike something they think your disliking them or their post, not the content (which I dont think is what is intended most of the time). 

Better be careful or FNG will sneak in a pick of his ween. Im still not sure what i saw on FB one day. I think it was his shoes??.....still traumatized. 

How about a rolling eyes emoji that results in a 10 point deduction in rep points.

How about a rolling eyes emoji that results in a 10 point deduction in rep points.
do I get one for suggesting that we add an emoji that looks like girl suggested it???

Yall are going to hurt my feelings.  LMAO.

I agree. It Is confusing. When Buff said his inappropriate comments regarding Bob Gordon in the Speed thread,  many guys gave him a thumbs down but that only added to his reputation score. Guy was a total idiot yet his reputation score made it look otherwise!!?? Need a disagree and a true dislike 👎🏽 Option. Or are we being inclusive and sensitive to all? Everyone gets a participation trophy? 🤣

I agree. It Is confusing. When Buff said his inappropriate comments regarding Bob Gordon in the Speed thread,  many guys gave him a thumbs down but that only added to his reputation score. Guy was a total idiot yet his reputation score made it look otherwise!!?? Need a disagree and a true dislike 👎🏽 Option. Or are we being inclusive and sensitive to all? Everyone gets a participation trophy? 🤣
Well...it was the Speed thread so.....   :lol:

We had a Dislike button, it lowered your Rep.  There used to be soo much drama and fighting cause that shit...LOL

Say NO to NEG REP Wars.

We had a Dislike button, it lowered your Rep.  There used to be soo much drama and fighting cause that chit...LOL

Say NO to NEG REP Wars.
Post the b*tch-ass names that cried!   I'm sure I know the loudest!   :lol:

:classic_blink:   So those little smilie faces have something to do with some kind of ranking or points or something????  I thought it was just a way to give feedback to the poster. 

does anyone give a Ph.u.ck what their "score" is???  LOL.

the best use of those stupid things..........  :)

246246126_River1GD1.jpg.b70f5f36ddab3d7d0a251420b5e4886c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

wow, all kinds of mixed reactions to my request.  And ............... no-one said they loved the idea.  LOL

& now @basketcase is just messing with me........

come on folks, Im sure we can get every single one of them stupid things........... except the one I "Love". 

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:classic_blink:   So those little smilie faces have something to do with some kind of ranking or points or something????  I thought it was just a way to give feedback to the poster. 

does anyone give a Ph.u.ck what their "score" is???  LOL.

the best use of those stupid things..........  :)

View attachment 40517
That bottom heart is pretty big.  Sure hope that there is not a cock lurking...

I have the original, I can assure you there is not.  that is Stugots messing with me....

Back